At Baskin-Robbins, our goal is to make people smile inside and out
- Investment strategy available to open a 5 to 10-store portfolio
- Unrivalled training, marketing and operational support for your staff
- Full turnover forecasts available for your chosen multi-store area*
- A fantastic investment opportunity with the world’s largest ice cream speciality stores
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream speciality stores. Since 1945, we have introduced over 1,000 unique, fun and much-loved ice cream recipes and frozen drinks including our famous ice-cream cakes.
Our stores continue to be popular as our products are an affordable treat for families and we sell in excess of 300 million scoops of ice cream each week across 6,700 stores in 50 countries. Our mission is to make the Baskin-Robbins neighbourhood store a tasty, fun place for our customers.
Baskin-Robbins already has 100 stores in the UK and is now offering opportunities to investors with a minimum of £300k liquid capital to develop a multi-store portfolio. A typical area containing 5 stores has the potential to turnover £1million in the first full year of trading with EBITDA of 10-15%.†
We are currently seeking entrepreneurs with a strong financial background and a passion for their local communities who are interested in developing multiple store locations.
Our multi-store development strategy works well for our franchisees as the Baskin-Robbins brand gains great momentum in an area when stores are launched:
- In quick succession
- In high to mid-market residential populations
- In high street locations
- In areas with good parking and regular passing footfall